I wanted to take a quick moment to share some of my Fall Go-To’s today! You know, some of the everyday things you naturally gravitate to make your day cut(er). This list will expand and decrease over the months. I always say, go with the flow of what makes your feel right!
- In deep love with my Chili Matte Lippie. It’s nice to alternate from bold reds to burnt orange hues.
- I treat myself to a new brim when fall rolls around every year. I found this mustard winner at Zara a few weeks back. She’s BAD!
- Sexy taupe heel that goes with everything. I really wanted black but settled for the ones below. I credit NikGlifeandstyle.com for sharing this find with her readers. Thanks, lady!
- Specs, specs, specs. I have a favorite pair of black-matte sunnies that I rock frequently. I dig tortoise & red colored glass frames. My collection is steadily growing.
- The color red gets me going in general! Red lipstick, glass frames, picture frames, vases and basic accessories for the home. The red stools captured at my neighborhood cafe inspired me to start RED projects.
- While in Cali, I visited a boutique named, The Way We Wore. A darling vintage store that groups merchandise by each decade. I fell in lust with this quilted, maroon Fendi leather coat. The sleeves are RIDICULOUS—I’m currently looking for a jacket similar to this.
- Burt’s Bees – Peach & Willow Deep Pore Scrub. This does exactly what is says. It works well on my skin.
- Miss Jessie’s Baby ButterCreme. I received this expensive jar at a good friends beauty event. I’ve turned this hair creme into a body lotion. Damn, the fresh scent smells so good on.
- Watches galore! I’m attracted to oversized men’s watches. It looks fresh on a female wrist. Contrast always works!
- Palmer’s Conditioning Spray Oil with Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Keratin. No sulfates or parabens in the ingredients. I adore this spray because it really does nourish the hair and scalp. I’ve been rocking with Palmer products for a longtime.
- Elle Decor & Vegetarian Times fuels me with ideas for my house and kitchen. Just subscribe today.
- Harney & Sons Brewed Green Tea. The brand is fantastic, and we all gain from the benefits of green tea.
- My beloved gold link necklace (vintage). I also rock as a chunky bracelet. Purchased many years ago at Brooklyn Bleu boutique.
- Fresh Almond Milk mixed with any type of tea. My homegirl made a batch that tasted good with various drinks.
Please excuse some of the fuzzy iPhone (in the moment) photographs. Here are visuals below: